With offices near Aberdeen, the Oil Capital of Europe, and the thriving financial sector of Edinburgh; we are ideally placed to support Scotland’s many industries including Oil & Gas and industrial environments from pharmaceuticals to distilleries. We are a contract based engineering consultancy offering simple, cost-effective, solutions for industry. We have team of highly qualified and extensively experienced consultants.
What services do we offer?
- Preparation and Maintenance of Client’s Ex Equipment Register
- Implementation of Ex Strategies to Comply with Clients Maintenance Plan
- Provision of Competency Assured Technicians
- Maintenance of Ex Equipment
- Installation of Small Design Scopes / Modifications
- Design, Implementation and Support of Bespoke Software Solutions
All the above activities are supported by Qualified Service Managers, Project Engineers, Project Coordinators and Administrative Staff.
We are able to offer cost effective, technical solutions to meet all the latest industry legislation and standards.
Our own competency management system ensures personnel are fully qualified and trained in all aspects of the particular discipline they are working within.
Using Our Services
Our staff have experience with the following companies
- Anadarko sanctions Mozambique LNG projectAnadarko Petroleum has formally sanctioned its Mozambican LNG project, Mozambique LNG. Anadarko is developing Mozambique’s first onshore LNG facility, initially consisting of two LNG trains with a total nameplate capacity of 12.88 million tonnes/year. Feed gas comes from Golfinho-Atum field in Offshore Area 1 where Anadarko and its partners have... Read more »
- Leaseholders told to recalculate royalties under 2016 ruleA federal court’s March decision that vacated the US Office of Natural Resources Revenue’s repeal of its consolidated federal oil and gas and federal and Indian oil and gas effectively reinstated the 2016 requirements, ONRR advised federal leaseholders. Accordingly, the leaseholders should recalculate royalties under the 2016 rule for production... Read more »
- PTTEP agrees to acquire Partex HoldingsPTT Exploration & Production Co. has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Partex Holding from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation of Portugal for as much as $622 million. The deal, expected to close by yearend, will boost the Thai company’s net-interest production by 16,000 b/d of oil and reserves by... Read more »
- ConocoPhillips to acquire Nuna discovery acreageConocoPhillips Alaska reported it will acquire 11 tracts covering 21,000 acres in the western Alaska North Slope, which includes the 2012 Nuna oil discovery, from Caelus Natural Resources Alaska. Nuna lies east of the Colville River and 5 miles southwest of Oooguruk oil field where, in January, Caelus agreed to... Read more »
- Roberts named Stakeholder Midstream COOJosh J. Roberts has been promoted to chief operating officer of Stakeholder Midstream. Roberts is responsible for the management and oversight of Stakeholder’s engineering and operations functions. Since joining Stakeholder in 2015, Roberts has been responsible for the design and construction of the San Andres Crude Gathering System and the... Read more »
- Lime Rock to buy certain Oklahoma assets from BPLime Rock Resources has agreed to acquire from BP America Production certain oil and natural gas properties in Cleveland and McClain counties, Okla. The properties lie 50 miles east of Lime Rock’s existing Norge unit operations that it acquired in 2014.... Read more »
- MARKET: Brent crude falls more than $1/bblBrent oil prices fell on the London market by more than $1/bbl for August and September delivery while light, sweet crude oil in New York for July delivery settled under $52/bbl on concerns of the possibility of oil shipment disruptions through the Middle East. The price drops came amid talk... Read more »
- DRBC approves dock, adds products to Gibbstown projectThe Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) unanimously approved construction of a second dock and associated storage that would add LNG and other energy products to the proposed Gibbstown Logistics Center in southern New Jersey. The commission’s June 12 action followed a June 6 public hearing and a 15-day comment period.... Read more »